Bibliographic details and abstracts are available to all. Downloads of full-text dissertations are restricted to University of Portsmouth members who must login. MPhils may be accessed by all.
The University Library maintains a limited selection of undergraduate student dissertations, taught postgraduate student dissertations and MPhils in electronic form. See our policies and procedures for handling dissertations and requirements for acceptance as well as information about what is included in the selection.
Please note that some courses, including all Business and Law courses do not submit dissertations to this service. If you cannot find relevant dissertations here, please contact your tutor or check on Moodle.
To quickly find dissertations and MPhils by title or course, start typing keywords in the appropriate field below. Any matches will be listed in a dropdown - the more you enter, the more precise the result. Click on any item on the list to select it. Or click 'Advanced Search' to find items by title & abstract, author, date, department or course, alone or in combination.
Most recent additions to the collection
- Smith, Emily Victoria Ann (2022) The role of regulatory standards in counter-terrorist financing within private sector banking. (unpublished MSc dissertation), University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth
- Knight, Jamie-Lee (2022) The persistence of spermatozoa and associated DNA on underwear Laundered repeatedly. (unpublished MSc dissertation), University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth
- Walsh, Natasha (2022) Is it really a Garda matter?: a mixed methods study to evaluate what extent the attitudes and biases of Gardai toward domestic abuse, impact the decisions they make when responding to incidents of domestic abuse?. (unpublished MSc dissertation), University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth
- Wicker, Emily (2022) Missing persons: who was newsworthy during the COVID-19 pandemic?. (unpublished MSc dissertation), University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth
- Dawson, Martin (2022) Policing fraud: why do we continue to fail?. (unpublished MSc dissertation), University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth