Bibliographic details and abstracts are available to all. Downloads of full-text dissertations are restricted to University of Portsmouth members who must login. MPhils may be accessed by all.
The University Library maintains a limited selection of undergraduate student dissertations, taught postgraduate student dissertations and MPhils in electronic form. See our policies and procedures for handling dissertations and requirements for acceptance as well as information about what is included in the selection.
Please note that some courses, including all Business and Law courses do not submit dissertations to this service. If you cannot find relevant dissertations here, please contact your tutor or check on Moodle.
To quickly find dissertations and MPhils by title or course, start typing keywords in the appropriate field below. Any matches will be listed in a dropdown - the more you enter, the more precise the result. Click on any item on the list to select it. Or click 'Advanced Search' to find items by title & abstract, author, date, department or course, alone or in combination.
Most recent additions to the collection
- Madi, Ahmad (2023) Reconstruction of trust and confidence post-conflict between Parties ongoing construction projects in developing countries. (unpublished MSc dissertation), University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth
- Caravello, Olivia (2023) Investigating the logistics and upfront carbon emissions in material production and construction phases, evaluating how these align with the Building Research Establishment’s Environmental Assessment Method (BREEAM). (unpublished MSc dissertation), University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth
- Akkoc, Fatma (2023) An investigation on the use of steel fibre ultra-high-performance concrete for high density concrete radiation shielding. (unpublished MSc dissertation), University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth
- Naing, Kaung Pyae Sone (2022) Optimization of project timelines by improving supply chain management utilising 5D BIM Technology. (unpublished MSc dissertation), University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth
- Parreno, Karl Mathew Villavert (2023) Photogrammetry for site inspection and structural monitoring. (unpublished MSc dissertation), University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth