Distance learning support
Need a book or article we don't have?
BaL Academic Skills Tutors
The Library purchases high-quality subscription online resources to support your assignments. Download the University VPN system to access these any time, anywhere!
Finding, reading and referencing relevant journal articles will get you the highest marks:
Sometimes you might want to search in a recommended journal rather than search across all publications for articles on a topic.
Your lecturers will recommend journals you can use and it's always a good idea to reference some articles from these in your assignments.
You can search eJournals to find out which journals we subscribe to and to search titles individually.
Below are some separate journal subscriptions you may wish to explore:
• American Economic Journal: Applied Economics
fully searchable in EBSCO Discovery
Additional access instructions:
On campus or via VPN only
• American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics
• American Economic Review
• The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy
• Economic Journal
• Journal of Economic Literature
• Journal of Economic Perspectives
• Journal of International Economics
• Journal of Law and Economics
• Journal of Monetary Economics
• Journal of Political Economy
• Quarterly Journal of Economics
• Review of Economic Studies
• Review of Economics and Statistics
(023) 9284 3238